The Asian Academy of Management (AAM) is pleased to announce our 14th Asian Academy of Management International Virtual Conference 2021, with the theme, Rethinking Old Notions of Business Management: Building Resilience and Driving Impact.
Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished works for publication and presentation at the conference. All accepted papers will be published in the refereed journals that are indexed by Excellence in Research of Australia (ERA). Selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in AAMJ and AAMJAF which are SCOPUS-indexed journals. In addition, a FREE 2 years of AAM membership will be awarded upon joining this conference.
For further details, please email Dr Rosmelisa Yusof at email@example.com.
To encourage collaborative research and projects amongst institutions of higher learning and industries in addressing the issues of change and business sustainability.
To establish networking and engagement among the academicians, practitioners, government officials and community.
To contribute to new and expanding research ideas from various areas.
To provide a platform for scholars and practitioners to debate and disseminate research findings undertaken in various topics.
- To offer opportunities to industry and policy makers to get feedback from the research ideas, and findings presented at the conference.
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Operations, Technology, Busines Analytics, and Green Management
- Marketing, Consumer Behavior, and Entrepreneurship
- All accepted papers will be published in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) journal.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in
- Asian Academy of Management Journal (AAMJ) http://web.usm.my/aamj/
- Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF) http://web.usm.my/journal/aamjaf/main.htm