All ACCEPTED papers will be published in an Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) journal. Therefore, all authors MUST strictly comply with the paper submission guidelines as listed below:
- The maximum length for the abstract section is 250 words in total and must be written according to a structured abstract format set out under the following sub-headings:
- Purpose (mandatory)
- Design/methodology/approach (mandatory)
- Findings (mandatory)
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Originality/value (mandatory)
2. Provide up to SIX keywords that encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
3. Headings must be short, with a clear indication of the distinction between the hierarchy of headings. The preferred format is for headings to be presented in bold format, with consecutive numbering.
4. Notes or Endnotes should be used only if absolutely necessary and must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers, enclosed in square brackets and listed at the end of the article.
5. All Figures (e.g. models, charts, and diagrams) should be of clear quality and numbered consecutively with arabic numerals.
6. Tables should be typed and included as part of the manuscript. They should not be submitted as graphic elements. Supply succinct and clear captions for all tables and figures. Ensure that any superscripts or asterisks are shown next to the relevant items and have corresponding explanations displayed as footnotes to the table or figure.
7. References to other publications must be in APA style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. You should cite publications in the text: (Adams, 2006) using the first named author's name or (Adams and Brown, 2006) citing both names of two, or (Adams et al., 2006), when there are three or more authors. At the end of the paper a reference list in alphabetical order should be supplied.
8. At the initial stage of submission, please ensure that names of the authors and their affiliation do not appear anywhere in the paper submitted. This conference follows a DOUBLE-BLIND REVIEW process.
9. Prepare your paper using the template below:
10. Upon receiving notification of acceptance, please ensure that you amend your paper according to the reviewers’ comments and that the paper is formatted according to the camera ready format template provided below. Upload both the RESPONSE TO REVIEWERS’ COMMENTS and CAMERA READY PAPER in the conference submission system.
IMPORTANT: To verify originality, your paper will be checked by the originality detection service Turnitin Similarity Check. Thus, please ensure that your paper is produced with the highest integrity adhering to the practice of good paraphrasing and proper citation of sources.